Phlebotomy Technician Program (CPT)
Phlebotomy is the core of most allied health professions, and is considered a necessary job skill to have. Becoming a certified phlebotomist will give you the advantage over someone that is not when seeking employment. At Allied Healthcare Training Institute (AHCTI), our program will pave the way for you to achieve your phlebotomy certification. AHCTI's training will provide you with real-world training and practical hands-on skills to successfully perform these procedures in a clinical or laboratory setting.
The program, taught be physicians, is composed of both lecture and lab hours, emphasizing the anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
Functions of the medical laboratory topics include:
1. Infection control and laboratory safety
2. Medical terminology
3. Laboratory requisition processes
4. Blood collection equipment
5. Patient identification and preparation
6. Anatomical site selection
7. Order of draw
Laboratory sessions include the following:
1. Practice on both fake arm and live subjects
2. Performing venipunctures using multisample needle and butterflies
3. Performing capillary (dermal) puncture using lancets
Included in Tuition
Unlimited class and lab attendance; morning, evening, and weekend classes; physician instructors; free textbook; free scrub top; free MS Office assistance; free beverages and snacks.
This program is intended to help students prepare for an industry recognized certification exam. Certification costs are not included in the cost of tuition.Register Today!